Sol Treasures has reopened our doors, launching new programming with a Backyard Music Gallery featuring
Los Vaqueros Hunting Club Traveling Band!
Sol Treasures has a great menu of upcoming programming, and we are proud to work once again with our valued community partners. We welcome new Program Manager Maria De La Rosa. Any questions – please contact Maria at email@example.com or 831-386-9809.
Among the activities:
- Virtual Drawing Class (spring/summer);
- Virtual Sing Along (spring 2020);
- Art in Bag Projects for CHISPA communities and the general community (summer);
- A Social Distance Outdoor Backyard Concert featuring local musicians (summer);
- Meet the Artis Event(s) (summer);
- Social distancing or en plein air art classes for youth at CHISPA (summer);
- Workshops in Readers Theatre, Beginning Acting, Musical Theatre, Music Theory, and Journey in Singing (summer);
- Virtual training in virtual programming for our performance leaders (summer);
- A Stage Managers Workshop collaboration at the Sol Treasures facility with The Stage Hands (summer);
- Potential late summer Performance Camp, social distancing and virtual;
- A Telethon with community performers in the fall;
- Exhibit for artwork created during the quarantine period in late summer;
- A “Remembering our Past” Exhibit in September/October;
- Plans for fall after-school art programming with our community partners – CHISPA, ProYouth, and southernmost school districts;
- Small-Cast Show in fall or early 2021;
- Children’s Musical Showcase in early 2021.
Funded in part by the Monterey Peninsula Foundation, Community Foundation for Monterey County, Nancy Buck Ransom Foundation, Rita and Luis Echenique Foundation, Harden Foundation, Pebble Beach Company Foundation, Chevron Corporation, MOCA Foundation, Yellow Brick Road Benefit Fund, California Arts Council, and Arts Council for Monterey County.