Programs and Camps
Children’s Musical Theatre
- Readers Theater with Jamie Jones: https://soltreasures.com/event/readers-theater-workshop
- Acting 101: Skill Building with Jeff Hinderscheid: https://soltreasures.com/event/acting-101
- Musical Theater Dance: https://soltreasures.com/event/music-theory-workshop
- Music Theory Workshop: with Celestina Ripley https://soltreasures.com/event/music-theory-workshop
Children’s Musical Showcase – Auditions in October 2020 – More information, soon! Rehearsals October 2020 through February 2021. Performances in February! Small group ensemble performances.
Our thanks to our 2109 – 2020 funders – Arts Council for Monterey County; California Arts Council; Community Foundation for Monterey County; Rita and Luis Echenique Charitable Foundation; Chevron Corporation; Harden Foundation; Nancy Buck Ransom Foundation; MOCA Foundation; Monterey County Gives; Monterey Peninsula Foundation; Pebble Beach Company Foundation; Rotary Club of King City; South Monterey County Foundation; S.T.A.R. Foundation of Monterey County; Yellow Brick Road Benefit Fund.
SOL-O Youth Programming – 2 Levels – Fall 2020
- Introduction to Strings/Music Prep: Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30 – 4:15 p.m.
- Returning Students: Tuesday and Thursday from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Once registered, our instructor Aya Ettinger will contact you to schedule students to come into Sol Treasures the day before, August 17 from 3 – 6 p.m., and check their violins and provide the materials needed for the class. Contact: email@example.com to register.
- Music Preparation Class will teach students the basic music fundamentals by playing the recorders or keyboard if they have one. $30/semester. Recorders will be an additional $5 and are available at Sol Treasures. This class is intended for students in third grade and up. The class will begin on August 18, 2020 and will continue every Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30 pm-4:15 p.m.
- Sol Performing Strings is a beginning strings program intended for students who have some experience but are still learning. Class schedule would be every Tuesday and Thursday from 4:30-5:30 p.m. $30/semester. Returning students pay a reduced amount of $15 per class because they did not finish their spring semester. Tuesdays and Thursdays – after-school – 4:30 until 5:30 p.m.
Instructor/Director: Aya Ettinger
Age: 3rd – 8th grade
Director: John Munsee and Barbara Pekema
Thursdays – 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Location: Information available soon!
Group Guitar Instruction
Sessions will resume in October.
Mondays and Fridays
Instructor: Felix Miranda
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE for some classes
Contact Sol Treasures for applications.
If you are interested in TEACHING a class,
please contact Maria De La Rosa, Program Manager
Phone: (831) 386-9809